"All that Jazz! - and classics too"
- Beginner - traditional method books (Alfred's, Bastien, Faber, Schaum, Thompson)
- Intermediate - scales/arpeggios and repertoire (Bach, Burgmuller, Clementi, Mozart)
- Advanced - repertoire (Beethoven, Chopin, Debussy)
- Beginner - Alan Swain's Four-Way Keyboard System (Book I)
- Intermediate - scales, modes, runs, and arpeggios, Alan Swain's Four-Way Keyboard System (Books II and III), A New Look at Keyboard Harmony, Scat, and Improvise! and texts by Bill Dobbins, Mark Levine, Dick Hyman, and Riccardo Scivales.
- Advanced - create arrangements from song books, fake books and lead sheets, play by ear, improvise
Take both classical and jazz piano lessons.
For a particular day and time, ask to be on a waiting list.
- Beginner - acoustic guitar - traditional method books (Mel Bay, Hal Leonard, and Suzuki) and children's songs
- Intermediate - scales and modes, Easy Guitar song books, fake books, and lead sheets
- Beginner - on a practice pad - rudiments, Standard of Excellence - Comprehensive Band Method, Alfred's Basic Snare Drum Method, Tommy Igoe's Lifetime Warmup & Groove Essentials 1.0
- Intermediate - on a practice kit - Play Drums Today! (Level 1 & 2), Dance Beats and Variations, the Groove Essentials Poster - 40 Grooves Every Serious Drummer Should Know
- Advanced - charts, transcriptions, metronome work, brushes, solos